Hypoid 33A7 DC Right Angle Hollow Shaft , 130VDC
Speed / RPM: 10 to 500
Torque: 20 to 1535 lb-in
Power / HP: 1/3 to 1/5
- Performance ratings of 130V models (F.F.=1.0) are based on use with filtered speed controls.
- Two gearhead sizes: 25H2 (5:1 to 60:1) with 1-inch hollow shaft, and 30H3 (80:1 to 240:1) with 1.25-inch hollow shaft bore size.
- Face mount via four tapped holes or through-bolts.
- Unvented gearhousing mounts in any orientation
- More efficient than similar-sized worm-gear models
- Drop-in alternative for many Bison, Brother and Oriental Hypoid gearmotors.
- Optional base/foot mount brackets – model 0957 for type 25H2, and model 0959 for type 30H3 gearmotors.