|HP Rating:||1/5 At 90V, 1/3 At 180V|
|Input Voltage (VAC 50/60 Hz):||115/230|
|Output Voltage (VDC):||0-180|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps):||2.1|
|Peak Output Current (Amps):||4.2|
|1/4-inch QC Tab Connection:||YES|
|Terminal Block Connection:||NO|
- Operates from 115 Volt AC or 230 Volt AC line, selectable with plug-in jumper.
- Switchable output for 0-90 Volt DC or 0-180 Volt DC.
- Back EMF feedback maintains better than 2% speed regulation.
- Dip switches to easily calibrate control for different motor sizes.
- Two diagnostic LEDs indicate when power is on and when current output is at limit set by TORQ pot.
- Six on-board user-adjustable pots for torque limit, minimum speed limit, maximum speed limit, acceleration time, deceleration time and speed regulation.
- Speed can be adjusted manually using a remote 10K speed pot (included with control).
- Unfiltered drive draws lower AC line current than comparable SCR filtered controls.
- Connections for optional user-supplied inhibit switch.
- Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
- Rated for continuous operation in 50° C ambient with no additional heat sink.
- Drives Bodine 130V and 180V permanent magnet DC motors.
- Drives 90V and 180V "SCR rated" and 130V "PWM rated" permanent magnet DC motors made by other manufacturers.
- Connections made to model 0865 with 0.25" quick connect tabs. Seven mating terminals supplied with control. Connections made to model 0866 with pluggable terminal block (supplied with control).