|HP Rating:||1/5 At 90V, 1/3 At 180V|
|Input Voltage (VAC 50/60 Hz):||115/230|
|Output Voltage (VDC):||0-90 or 0-180VDC|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps):||2.1|
|Peak Output Current (Amps):||4.2|
- Operates from 115 Volt AC or 230 Volt AC line.
- Switchable output for 0-90 Volt DC or 0-180 Volt DC.
- Back EMF feedback maintains better than 2% speed regulation.
- Dip switches to easily calibrate control for different motor sizes.
- NEMA 4 enclosure for wet or dirty environments.
- Trim pots on PC board to adjust torque limit, minimum speed limit, maximum speed limit, acceleration time, deceleration time, and speed regulation.
- Speed can be adjusted manually using speed pot on front of enclosure.
- Terminal block inside enclosure for quick line and motor connection.
- Line fuses inside enclosure.
- Toggle switch on front panel to turn AC power on/off.
- Lamp on enclosure indicates when power is on.
- Line filter inside enclosure to reduce conducted EMI.
- Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
- Rated for continuous operation in 40° C ambient.
- Drives Bodine 90/130 Volt and 180 Volt permanent magnet DC motors, or similar motors made by other manufacturers.