|Input Voltage (VDC):||12-14|
|Output Voltage (VDC):||0-12|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps):||20|
|Peak Output Current (Amps):||30|
- 12 Volt power requirement makes this control ideal for portable, battery operated applications or applications when safety standards dictate a low operating voltage.
- Speed Adjustment: can be controlled by an external potentiometer (included), the onboard MAX speed trim potentiometer, or a remote 0-5 VDC analog input signal. Speed range 30:1.
- Unique Smart Reverse™ circuit provides quick reversing and prevents motor plugging.
- Dynamic braking for quicker stops.
- 12 pulse/revolution tach output provides indication of motor speed.
- Logic output indicates control shutdown due to a motor overload.
- Inherent closed loop system maintains a 2% maximum change in motor speed from 0-100% of rated load when operated at rated speed.
- Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
- Model 3904 drives custom 12V Bodine brushless DC motors and gearmotors. Call for details.
- To be mounted in separate enclosure supplied by user.
- Rated for +50° C ambient (max).
- Requires a 12 VDC power source.
- Output voltage is up to 95% of input voltage.
- 20kHz PWM switching frequency.
- Commutation is 60°