|HP Rating:||3/8 AT 2,500 Rpm|
|Input Voltage (VAC 50/60 Hz):||115|
|Output Voltage (VDC):||0-130|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps):||3|
|Peak Output Current (Amps):||6|
- Operates from 115 Volt AC line.
- Unique Smart Reverse™ circuit for remote control of motor direction.
- 12 pulse/revolution tach output provides indication of motor speed.
- Green LED indicates AC power on.
- Red LED indicates control shutdown due to a fault condition.
- Speed can be adjusted manually with a remote 10K ohm potentiometer (not included).
- DIP switches set the current limit so that the same control model can drive any size Bodine motor.
- Inherent closed loop system maintains a 1% maximum change in motor speed from 0 - 100% of rated load when operated at rated speed.
- Fuse holders for line and motor fuses (fuses included).
- Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
- Rated for 50° C ambient.
- Intended to be mounted in separate enclosure supplied by user.
- Drives 130V Bodine Brushless DC Motors.
- Screw terminal block for line and motor connections.
- .25 inch quick connect tabs for line, motor connections, and user interface connections.
- Plug-in connector for commutation connections.
- The maximum recommended distance between the control and the motor should not exceed 12 ft. (3.5 m).