|HP Rating:||1/3 at 10,000 Rpm|
|Input Voltage (VAC 50/60 Hz)):||115|
|Output Voltage (VDC):||0-130|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps):||3|
|Peak Output Current (Amps):||6|
The type ABL-3919C brushless DC Control operates from a 24VDC power supply or battery. This control was designed to power our metric 24V brushless DC 22B-60P Planetary Gearmotors with 120° commutation.
- ommutation is 120° (standard).
- Input Voltage Range: 24-35 VDC.
- Control Functions: include dynamic braking, direction, and enable.
- Speed Adjustment: can be controlled by an external potentiometer (included), the onboard MAX speed trim potentiometer, or a 0-5 VDC analog input signal.
- User-Adjustable Pots: for speed settings, torque limit, acceleration time.
- 12 PPR (pulse/revolution) tach output provides indication of motor speed.
- Inherent closed loop system maintains a 2% maximum change in motor speed from 0-100% of rated load when operated at rated speed.
- Smart Reverse™ circuit prevents plug reversing if the user accidentally or intentionally changes the direction signal without bringing the motor to a stop first.