|Input Voltage (VAC 50/60 Hz):||12-14|
|Output Voltage (VDC):||0-12|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps):||15|
|Peak Output Current (Amps):||35|
|1/4-inch QC Tab Connection:||YES|
|Terminal Block Connection:||NO|
- Models 0786 & 0788 feature quick connect tabs, models 0787 & 0789 are supplied with plug-in terminal block
- Input Voltage Range: 12-14 VDC or 24-35 VDC (dependent on model).
- Back EMF feedback maintains 1% speed regulation with most DC motors.
- DIP switches to easily calibrate control for different gearmotor/motor sizes.
- Two diagnostic LEDs indicate when power is on and when current output is at limit set by TORQ pot.
- Five on-board user-adjustable pots for torque limit, min/max speed limit, acceleration time, and speed regulation.
- Speed can be adjusted manually using a 10k-Ohm speed pot (included with control) or via 0-5 VDC remote analog signal.
- Connections for optional user-supplied inhibit switch.
- Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
- Models 0788 and 0789 drive Bodine 24V PMDC motors and gearmotors up to 1/3 HP.
- Models 0786 and 0787 drive custom 12V PMDC motors and gearmotors. Call for details.
- To be mounted in separate enclosure supplied by user.
- Output voltage is up to 95% of input voltage.
- Rated for +50° C ambient (max).