|Rated Torque (lb-in):||770|
|Peak Torque (lb-in):||1606|
|Radial Load (lbs):||708|
|Length XH (inch):||16.37|
|Product Summary:||3008, 1/3 Hp, 21 Rpm, 120:1, 708 Lb-in, 33A7-30H3, 130 Vdc, Right Angle Hypoid, Permanent Magnet DC Gearmotor|
- Performance ratings of 130V models (F.F.=1.0) are based on use with filtered speed controls. Ratings of 24V and 12 VDC models are based on operation from DC power.
- 33A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions. TENV. Class F.
- Two gearhead sizes: 25H2 (5:1 to 60:1) with 1-inch hollow shaft, and 30H3 (80:1 to 240:1) with 1.25-inch hollow shaft bore size.
- Face mount via four tapped holes or through-bolts.
- Unvented gearhousing mounts in any orientation. High-performance Grease. Gearmotors are lubricated for life.
- More efficient than similar-sized worm-gear models.
- Drop-in alternative for many Bison, Brother and Oriental Hypoid gearmotors.
- Encoder-compatible with new optional screw-in encoder shaft kit model 0964. (Standard/stock models supplied with factory-installed cover over shaft opening).
- Pre-seated motor brushes for optimum performance and quiet operation.
- Hollow shaft eliminates need for shaft couplings and extra mounting hardware.
- Optional base/foot mount brackets – model 0957 for type 25H2, and model 0959 for type 30H3 gearmotors.
- Optional shaft kits - model 0929 for type 25H2 and 0930 for type 30H3 gearmotors.