|Fixed Speed Torque (lb-in):||350|
|Motor Output Power (hp):||1/4|
|Rated Frequency (Hz):||60|
|Variable Speed (rpm):||0.7-7.9|
|Frequency Range (Hz):||10-90|
|SOA Torque At 10Hz:||350|
|SOA Torque At 60Hz:||350|
|SOA Torque At Max Hz:||350|
|Length XH (inches):||11.62|
- Gearmotors meet NEC Class I/Division 1 (Groups C and D, Temp Code T3C and T4A) for use in hazardous location environments where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, vapors or liquids are likely to exist under normal operating conditions; Explosion-Proof Gearmotors; UL Listed for US and Canada
- 230VAC or 460VAC, Inverter-duty 3-phase, 60Hz Variable speed, maintenance free AC motor
- Terminal or Junction Box required that meets CI/D1 standards
- Ambient rating +40°C max. Environmental protection: IP-66, TENV.
- Face mounting is standard
- Gearing meets or exceeds AGMA 9 standards for quiet operation
- Synthetic lubricant allows gearmotors to operate over a wide temperature range
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting. Lubricated for life.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Selectively hardened all steel helical gearing for quietness and high output to size ratio.