|Rated Torque (lb-in):||145|
|Rated Voltage (VDC):||180|
|Peak Torque (lb-in):||335|
|Form Factor (FF):||1.6|
|Radial Load (lbs:||254|
|Length XH (inch):||9.3|
- 42A motors provide high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a wide range of operating conditions. The max rated armature speed of these gearmotors is 2500 rpm.
- Compatible with unfiltered SCR speed controls. Drop-in for many Baldor, Bison, Leeson or Grainger gearmotors.
- Insulation Class F. TENV.
- Unvented gearhousing. Lubricated for life. Synthetic lubricant.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- All steel helical gears. Gearing meets or exceeds AGMA 9 standard for maximum life and quiet operation.