|Rated Torque (lb-in):||75|
|Peak Torque (lb-in):||163|
|Form Factor (FF):||1.4|
|Radial Load (lbs):||388|
|Length XH (inch):||14.82|
|Product Summary:||3014, 1/4 Hp, 167 Rpm, 15:1, 388 Lb-in, 33A7-25H2, 90 Vdc, Right Angle Hypoid, Permanent Magnet DC Gearmotor|
- 33A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions. TENV.
- Class “F” insulation and ratings
- Pre-seated motor brushes for optimum performance and quiet operation
- Hardened steel gears for long life and maximum performance
- Hollow shaft eliminates need for shaft couplings and extra mounting hardware
- Winding options: 90V and 180V DC.
- Two gearhead sizes: 25H2 (5:1 to 60:1) with 1-inch hollow shaft, and 30H3 (80:1 to 240:1) with 1.25-inch hollow shaft bore size.
- Face mount via four tapped holes or through-bolts.
- Unvented gearhousing mounts in any orientation. High-performance Grease. Gearmotors are lubricated for life.
- More efficient than similar-sized worm-gear models
- Encoder-compatible with new optional screw-in encoder shaft kit model 0964. (Standard/stock models supplied with factory-installed cover over shaft opening).
- Drop-in alternative for many Bison, Brother and Oriental Hypoid gearmotors.