|Rated Torque (lb-in):||40|
|Amps (130V Model):||0.30|
|Peak Torque (lb-in):||55|
|Radial Load (lbs):||65|
|Length XH (inch):||5.97|
- 24A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Wide reinforced thermoplastic helical gear on input stage for quietness and wide hardened steel spur gears on subsequent stages for high output torque and long life.
- Helical pinion accurately cut on motor shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.
- Noise-tested ball bearings permanently lubricated.
- Locked bearing minimizes endplay.